8. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Evrensel İletişim 72. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
1. Work with your partner and complete the poem below with the words given.

My mother said to do my chores, to dust the shelves and mop the floors,
and vacuum the carpets and clean
the windows, and walk the dog and feed the fishes,
and wash and dry the dirty dishes,
and clean my room and take a bath,
and read a book and do my math,
and pick up all my building blocks,
and put away my shoes and socks,
and hang my shirts and fold my
pants,
and water all the potted plants.
She said I’ll have some fun,
As soon as my chores are all done.
That’s great! Thanks dad and
mom.
Having responsibilities is really fun.

Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar