9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı MEB Yayınları 70. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
What is your name?
My name is Rihanna.
How old are you?
I’m 29 years old.
what is your e-mail address?
It is Rihanna_singer@hotmail.com.
what’s your occupation?
I’m a singer
What’s your nickname?
It is nickname Rihan.
Where are you from?
I am from the USA.

What is your hometown?
My hometown is California.
What’s your favorite kind of music?
My favorite kind of music is hip hop.
Who’s your favorite actor?
my favorite actor is Brad Pitt.
Who’s your favorite singer?
my favorite singer is Madonna.
My interview today is with Madonna.
Hi madona so good will we begin our interview?
M- yes
1-WHAT´S YOUR NICKNAME?
Sorry i don´t have a nickname.
2-HOW OLD ARE YOU?
I´m 50 years old.
3-WHAT´S YOUR OCCUPATION?
R:I´m a singer.
4-WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
R:I´m from in the USA.
5-Are YOU MARRIED?
R:Yes, I am.


6-WHAT´S YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF MUSIC?
R:My favorite music is pop.
7-WHAT´S YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS?
R:It is madonna_singer@hotmail.com
8-CAN YOU DANCE?
R:Yes, I dance very well.
9-WHAT´S YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC?
R:Four minutes.
10-WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO DO NEXT YEAR?
R:I want to new songs to write.


Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar