8. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Evrensel İletişim 64. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
The Caribbean is the name of the area surrounded by the Caribbean Sea. The area is near Colombia,
Mexico, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica and Panama, and these countries have island in the Caribbean Sea. Cuba, Bahamas, Jamaica, Haiti, Barbados, Turksand- Caicos Islands, Cayman Island are some of the islands in the area.
2. Read the travel brochure below and answer the questions.
1. It comes from the word “Xaymaca”, and it means “land of wood, water and springs”.
2. Approximately 2.5 million people live on the island.
3. You can hike in the mountains and explore the blue water.
4. The island has majestic green mountains, sandy beaches and crystal-clear blue and green waters.
Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.