8. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Evrensel İletişim 61. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
1. It is in Agra, India. It’s a mixture of Persian, Turkish and Indian architecture.
2. Approximately 12 million tourists visit the Niagara Falls every year. The Falls make a fascinating sound.
3. Mehmet Ağa designed it. Its construction took 7 years.
4. It is in London, The UK. The clock tower holds the largest clock in the world and is the third tallest clock tower.
5. It is 146.5 meters. Egyptian workers built it as a tomb for Egyptian pharaoh Khufu
4. Why do tourists prefer visiting these places? Share your ideas with your classmates.
Tourist prefer visiting Taj Mahal because it is one of the eight wonders of the world.
They prefer visiting Niagara Falls because they are the largest waterfalls in the world.
They prefer visiting the Blue Mosque in İstanbul because it is the world’s most amazing Mosque,
and it’s an architecture miracle! They prefer visiting Big Ben because it is one of the most
famous clock towers on Earth. They prefer visiting the Great Pyramid because it was the tallest
historical man-made structure in the world for over 3,800 years.
5. Work in pairs. Look at the tourist attractions on pages 60-61 and make comparisons. Follow
The Eiffel Tower is more modern then the Great Pyramid. The Great Pyramid is older than the Taj Mahal.
Niagara Falls are more fascinating than the Big Ben. The Blue Mosque is lovelier than the Eiffel Tower.
Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.