8. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Evrensel İletişim 63. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
Location: south-central Turkey, 20 km inland from the Mediterranean Sea
Climate: typical Mediterranean climate with very hot summers and chilly, damp winters
Tourist Attractions : Cleopatra’s Gate, The Roman Bridge of Justinian, Tarsus Museum, The St. Paul’s Church, The Mosque of Prophet Daniel, Eshab-ı Kehf Cave, Roman Road, Grand Mosque, Kırkkaşık Bedesten.
Recreational Activities: tracking, rafting, photo safari, mountain biking, offroad racing
Dishes : traditional Mediterranean dishes, various kinds of kebabs
Accommodation: all-inclusive resorts, bed and breakfast places
2. Read the text and answer the questions. Share your answers with the class.
1. It was an important stop for traders, and it was the capital of the province of Clicia.
2. It’s a truly multicultural and historic tourist destination. It has many ancient sites and historic
3. Because it was an important stop for traders and a focal point of many civilizations. There are many historic sites and building from different civilizations and cultures such as
Cleopatra’s Gate, The Roman Bridge of Justinian, The St. Paul’s Church, The Mosque of
Prophet Daniel, Eshab-ı Kehf Cave, Roman Roads, Grand Mosque. These make Tarsus
truly a multicultural province
3. Do you prefer having a sightseeing vacation in Tarsus? Share your reasons with your
Yes, I do. I prefer having a sightseeing vacation in Tarsus because it’s truly a historic and
lovely province. There are many places to see and many activities to do there. You can visit the historic structures such as Cleopatra’s Gate, Grand Mosque, Roman Road, etc. and try tracking, photo safari, mountain biking, etc. there.
Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.