9.Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Harf Yayınları 38.-39. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
Sayfadaki B etkinliği cevapları
Hi Elena! How is it going? My new desk mate is a pretty girl. Her name is Agnes. She is from Venice in Italy. She is tall and slim. She has got long wavy dark hair and green eyes. She is a nice person.
 Sayfadaki 1-B etkinliği cevapları
1. I am confused. Which one is delicious? Fish or meat?     Picture c
2. I haven’t got any friends. I’m very lonely.           Picture f
3. It’s my birthday today. I’m very happy.       Picture b
4. Where is my milk? I’m very angry.              Picture d
5. Ho-hum. I’m very bored. I want to play.          Picture a
6. My partner is not here. I’m very sad.         Picture e
Sayfadaki 2-B etkinliği cevapları
She is sad.


Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar