9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Harf Yayınevi 25. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
Sayfadaki 3A etkinliği cevapları
1. I / My am 16. My / I name is Paul.

2. She /Her umbrella is red.

3. A: Who’s / Whose dictionaries are these?
B: They / Their are Sally is / ’s.

4. A: Is this / these your camera?
B: No, it isn’t. It’s he / his camera.

5. We are in the same class. Their / Our class is 9D.

6. These / Those aren’t my towels. It / They are their / our towels. My towels are here.

Sayfadaki 3B etkinliği cevapları
1. My favourite dish is pizza.
My favourite dishes are pizzas.

2. My friend is from Poland.
My friends are from Poland.

3. This is an expensive camera.
These are expensive cameras.

4. That’s my pen.
Those are my pens.

Sayfadaki 4B etkinliği cevapları
                                       / s /                  / z /                 / ız /
buses                                                                            
backpacks                     
cafés                                                       
bags                               
kisses                                                                           
bosses                                                                        
numbers                                                  
cats                                 
apples                             
phones                                                   


Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar