9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Harf Yayınevi 27. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
Sayfadaki B etkinliği cevapları
1. Lucy hasn’t got a daughter.
2. My parents’ names are Dave andMary.
3. Joshua is Lucy’s son’s name.
4. Joshua is William’s nephew andJasmine is Lucy’s niece.
5. William is Joshua’s uncle.
6. Jasmine’s parents are William andMaria.
7. William/Maria hasn’t got a son.
8. Maria’s husband is William.

Sayfadaki 8 etkinliği cevapları
1. A: Is that Mary’s son?
B: No, Mary hasn’t got a son.
She has a daughter.

2. I haven’t got a brother or a sister. I am the only child.

3. Oh, no! We haven’t got a dictionary.

4. A: Have you got a niece?
B: Yes, I have. I have got two nieces.

5. A: Excuse me, have you got a tissue?
B: No, I haven’t.
A: Has Lucy got a tissue?
B: Yes, she has.


Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar