9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Harf Yayınevi 21. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
Sayfadaki 7. etkinliğin cevapları
1.
Ray: Hi! My name is Ray. What is your name?
Amanda: I’m Amanda. Nice to meet you, Ray. Where are
you from?

Ray: It’s nice to meet you, too. I’m from Canada. Who is he?
Amanda: He is Charles. He is my classmate. We are in the same class.
. Charles: Hello, Ray! Are you English? / Are you from England?
Ray: Yes, I am. I’m from London in England. How old are you, Charles?
Charles: I’m 20.
2.
Ruth: Are you in this class?
Jessica: No, I’m not. I’m in class 9D. Tom is in this class.
Ruth: Is he your friend?
Jessica: Yes, he is. Oh! Who are they?
Ruth: They are my friends. Thank you. See you.
Jessica: Goodbye.

Sayfadaki 9A etkinliğin cevapları
A. What‘s this?                                   A. What‘s this?
B. It’s a white umbrella.                   B. It’s a purple pencil case.
A. What‘s this?                                  A. What‘s this?
B. It’s a red pen.                                B. It’s a yellow folder.
A. What‘s this?                                  A. What‘s this?
B. It’s a black and white hat.             B. It’s a blue staple.
A. What‘s this?                                   A. What‘s this?
B. It’s a brown backpack.                 B. It’s a pink purse.
A. What‘s this?
B. It’s a green notebook.
A. What‘s this?
B. It’s an orange and green gift box.




Sayfadaki 9B etkinliği cevapları
1. a white umbrella                  2. a purple pencil case
3. a red pen                              4. a yellow folder
5. a black and a white hat       6. a blue staple
7. a brown backpack                   8. a pink purse
9. a green notebook                10. an orange and green gift box
Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar