8. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Evrensel İletişim 39. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
2. Read the email below and answer the questions?

1. Robert is the sender.
2. Eric is the receiver.
3. The email is about the
communication technology
exhibition in the science
museum. Robert invites Eric to
the exhibition.

3. Suppose that you are Eric. Respond to Robert’s email. State that you can’t join them. Make an
excuse and tell your plans.

Hi, Robert
I’d really like to join you, but I
don’t feel well. I have a headache,
and I feel tired. I guess I caught a
cold yesterday. I’m going to rest all
the weekend. Sorry again. Enjoy
the exhibition. See you on Monday.
Say hello to Jeff.
Take care
Eric

4. Now, pretend to be Robert and leave a voicemail for Eric. Express your concern and sympathy
to him. Use the expressions below.

Hi, Eric. This is Robert. You can’t
join us. I’m sorry to hear that. I
hope you feel better soon. We will
meet up later then. Take care.
Hi, Eric. This is Robert. You can’t
come with us to the science
museum. That’s so bad. See you
later then. Take care.

Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar