8. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Evrensel İletişim 38. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
A : Hello, Matt speaking.
B : Hello, could I speak to Mrs.
Adams, please?
A : I’m sorry, she is not
available at the moment.
Would you like to leave a
message?
B : Could you ask her to call me,
please? My number is 434 567
89.
---------------------------------------------
A : Hello. Mrs. Peterson speaking.
B : Hello, can I speak to Linda,
please?
A : Could I ask who’s calling?
B : Pardon?
A : Who is calling, please?
B : Jill Sanders.
A : Can you hold on a moment,
please?
---------------------------------------------
A : Hello, Rosa speaking.
B : Hello, could I speak to Mr.
Gino, please?
A : I’m sorry, he’s not available at
the moment. Would you like
to leave a message?
B : Yes, please. Could you ask
him to call me at home,
please?
A : Could I take your name and
number, please?
B : This is Albert Parker. My
number is 287 692 56.
A : Could you please repeat
that?
B : It’s 287 692 56.

Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar