8. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Evrensel İletişim 45. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
1. Read the questions below. Share your answers with your classmates. Follow the example.

1. Who uses the Internet most in your family? My brother uses the internet in my family.

2. How many hours a day do they use the Internet? They use the internet for two hours in a day.

3. What do they usually do online? They visit facebook and chat with their friends.

2.  Jason Seville is answering some questions about his Internet habits. Listen and answer
the questions.

1. About 2 hours a day.
2. He usually accesses the Internet from his tablet.
3. It’s jasonseville@jasonvill.com.
4. Yes, he does.
5. His father.
6. He keeps in touch with his friends; He posts his photos on his website, and he practices his French.
7. It’s everywhere now.

4. Write a paragraph in your notebook about your Internet habits. Use “and, but, because” to
connect your sentences. 

I usually use internet to chat with my friends. Every evening i visit facebook website and look my friends photo but I never share my photos.
Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar