8. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı 14. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
Doğrusu: Dear Sam,
We’re playing tennis on Saturday. The match starts at ten thirty. After the match, we’re having lunch at my house. I hope you can come.
Love,
Anna.
3 Complete the notes 1-4 with the words below.
invite love afraid how make sounds
1. Dear Steve,
I’m writing to invite you to my birthday party. I hope you can make it.
2. Hi, Semih!
How about coming to my house tonight?
3. Hello Carla,
That sounds fantastic! I’d love to come.
4. Hi, Gaye!
I won’t be here then, so I’m afraid I can’t come. Sorry!

Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar