8. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı 16. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
SELF-CHECK
1- Complete the sentences with the expressions in the box.
awesome, get, make it, buddies, cool
1. Pete’s going to get some pizzas and crisps.
2. Can you make it to my party? I really missed you.
3. A: Would you like to come over tomorrow?
B: Cool! That sounds great.
4. Thanks for the invitation to your party. It’s going to be awesome .
5. My buddies are here. Why don’t you come along?
2 Put the words in brackets into the correct form.
Dear Lisa,
I 1) am (be) so excited. I 2) am celebrating (celebrate) my fifteenth birthday this Saturday and I 3) want (want) to invite you to my party. I 4) hope (hope) you can come. All my classmates 5) are coming (come), too. We 6) want (want) to have the party in the garden, so my parents are busy now. The party 7) is starting (start) at 7 in the evening. Why 8) Don't you spend (not/you spend) the night with us? We can share my room. Please come.
Love,
Meryem
3 Complete the dialogue with the appopriate words.
Tim : Jake and I are watching a DVD at my house this evening. 1) Fancy joining us?
Mike : Cool! I’d 2) love to. 3) Need I eat before I come?
Tim : You 4) don't need to. Mum’s going to make pizzas.
Mike : Great. 5) What time shall I come?
Tim : At about seven.
Mike : Sounds 6) good. See you then.

Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar