8. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı 12. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
1 Read the sentences below. Which sentences can you use to: invite someone, accept an invitation, refuse an invitation, apologise?
• Would you like to join us? invite someone
• It sounds awesome. accept an invitation
• How about a slumber party? invite someone
• Oh, thanks. I don’t get on well with refuse an invitation
• Yeah, sounds good. accept an invitation
• Cool! I’d love to. accept an invitation
• Why don’t you come along? invite someone
• Oh, I’m sorry, I can’t. apologise
• I’d love to, but I have to be at home by 12. refuse an invitation

Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar