8. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Evrensel İletişim Yayınları 140. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
A. Write the words on the lines to make meaningful phrases. Use your dictionary if needed.

visit a museum
take photographs

fly economy class
go sightseeing
try the local food
go shopping
buy souvenirs
stay at a hotel

write postcards

B. Complete the conversation. Use the answers and the question words to help you.
Answers
Brian : So, where did you go
for your last vacation?
Sandra : I went to Vancouver,

Canada.
Brian : Really? How did you
like it/was it?
Sandra : It was wonderful! The
scenery was fantastic,
and the weather was
great!
Brian : How long did you stay
there?
Sandra : I stayed there for about
two weeks.
Brian : What did you do there?
Sandra : Well, I joined the boat
tours in the sea. I went
to the mountains, and
I tried lots of local
dishes. I also took lots of

photographs.

Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar