8. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Evrensel İletişim Yayınları 144. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
İkbebet, sembusek and harire are the examples of Mardin cuisine. Search the Net and write the names of the dishes under the photos.

harire  ikbebet  sembusek

Dear Gale,
I’m in Mardin, Turkey now. It’s a
city in the Southwestern Anatolia
region. It’s summer here, and
it’s very hot. The temperature is
exceeding 40 oC in the afternoon.
Anyway, I’m enjoying my vacation
here. I’m visiting many historic sites
and buildings. Yesterday I visited
Grand Mosque and Virgin Mary
Church. They were fantastic. The
dishes are also fascinating here.
Mardin has a unique cuisine. I tried
harire, sembusek and ikbebet. They
were really delicious. I’m having a
great time here. I’m taking lots of
photos to show you. See you next
week.
Take care,

Frank/Sally, etc.
Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar