9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı MEB Yayınları 79. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
Conversation 1: Giving presents Conversation 2: Being punctual
Conversation 3: Dress code Conversation 4: Family names
c. Listen to the dialogues again and decide whether the sentences are true or false. (Track 38)
1. You should buy an expensive gift to please the host (F because you wouldn’t want to embarrass the host.
2. English people are more punctual than the Portuguese (T)
3. You shouldn’t wear transparent clothes in Saudi Arabia because of the dress code. (T)
4. All the family members have the same surname in Spain. (F because The first surname is usually the father’s first name and the second the mother’s first name.
Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.