9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı MEB Yayınları 19. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
6. Read the timetable below and write an invitation for two of the activities. And write a reply using the invitation phrases from your student’s book.

Invitation

Hello, Alice. On
Monday at 8.30 I’m
going shopping. Would
you like to join me?

Reply

Hello David. I really
would love to join but I
am really busy. I have to
study for my exams.

7. Write a film review producing lexical phrases from the boxes.

I watched an entertaining film last Saturday. It was a successful film and I enjoyed it. The film was about a young boy. The film director was very successful. The beginning of the film was very sad but the climax was wonderful. The story was gripping and scenes were spectacular. The end of the film was unpredictable.


Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar