9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı MEB Yayınları 2. Ünite Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
1. post office
6. shopping center
2. Match the underlined expressions with the suitable one in the box.
1. ‘ve just moved in: new in my apartment
2. beverages: soft drinks
3. a real bargain: really cheap
4. neighborhood: the area around your house
3. Put the questions in the speech bubbles into the correct order. Then fill in the blanks with an approppriate question.
1. Can I have a carton of milk?
2. Do you have any cans of tomato soup?
3. How many cans of tomato soup would you like to buy?
4. How much does it cost?
5. How would you like to pay?
4. Read through the statements and put them in the correct order.
1. Good morning. Can I help you?
2. Yes, please. I’m looking for a red dress.
3. What color would you like?
4. Red, please.
5. Here you are.
6. It’s too bright. Do you have anything darker?
7. I’m afraid this is the only red dress we have.
8. OK, then. Can I try it on?
9. Sure. The changing rooms are over there.
7. Put the words in the box into the correct category.
Adjective: isolated, suspicious
Nouns: criminals, residents
Verbs: keep an eye on sb/smt, patrol
8. Try to fill in the gaps below with a suitable word from the box. Change the form if necessary.
1. keep an eye
Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.