8. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı 9. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
4- Read the offers/invitations and the responses. Then complete the boxes.
✓ He/She accepts the invitation/offer. ✘ He/She refuses the invitation/offer.Would you like to come to my birthday party on Sunday?Would you like some more cake? I’m afraid, I can’t. I must help my dad. Yes, please. A birthday party? I’ll definitely be there. No, thanks. I’m full. Yes, I’d love to. What time is it? Sorry, but I’m too busy on Sunday. I’d love to, but my cousins are coming on Sunday.
cool definitely don’t fancy like make sorry sounds time Making an invitation
Would you like to come? Fancy joining us?
Why don't you come along?
Accepting an invitation I’d love to, thanks.
Yes. Sounds good.
Thanks. I’ll definitely be there.
Cool ! See you there.
Refusing an invitation
I’d love to, but I can’t.
I’m sorry, I can’t.
Sorry, but I can’t make it.
Another time, maybe.
5 Timothy : I’d love to, but I can’t.
1 Timothy : What are you doing on Saturday?
7 Timothy : I’m helping my dad with the gardening.
3 Timothy : That sounds fun.
6 George : Really? Why not?
2 George : We’re having a barbecue at my house.
8 George : Oh, dear! Another time, maybe.
4 George : Would you like to join us?

Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar