8. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı 8. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
Friendship1 Match the words (1-7) with the definitions (a-g). Use your dictionaries.1. a buddy/mate  c) a friend2. count on   b) rely on3. get on well   d) have a good relationship4. laid-back   g) relaxed, not worried5. a secret    a) only a few people know something and they don’t tell it to anybody6. a slumber party/pyjama party/sleepover  e) a group of teens spend the night at one of the teens’ house7. back up    f) help someone
slumber party, count on, secret, back up
Janet : What are you doing this weekend?
Molly : Oh, nothing much.
Janet : Well, I’m planning a slumber party for the Saturday night, but it’s a secret for now. Can you count me on?
Molly : Sure. I promise I won’t tell it to anybody. How can I help you?
Janet : Thanks. I know that I can back up you.Esma is my best friend. I can always count on her. She never tells my secrets to anyone, so I always trust her. She also backs me up, and I always support her. I get on well with her.


Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar