9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı MEB Yayınları 109. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
- She is ill.
- Maybe she drank cold water or spent the day outside on a very cold day.
- She feels cold and has a runny nose.
- She should keep herself warm and have a rest.
a. Read the 1st text and answer the following questions.
1. Type A- very common, active among both people and animals.
Type B- active only among people
Type C-not very commont
2. - You can catch the virus in the air when you kiss or talk to someone.
- When you touch an object with the virus, your hand will carry the virus into your body through your mouth or nose.
Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.