9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı MEB Yayınları 120. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
d. Complete the dialogues and write an accepting (a) and a rejecting (r) answer. You can use suggested ideas below.

Do you mind if I use your calculator?
a. Yes, of course you can use it.
Why not, I don’t need it now.
r: Sorry, but I need it now.
Really sorry because I don’t want someone else to use it.
Let’s go out to have dinner. What do you think?
a: That sounds great. I like that idea.
r:I’d rather not because I have to attend a meeting.
Let’s keep thinking.

e. Think of similar situations and dialogues you can have with your partner. You can note them down.

Suggested answers
Let’s have a drink in the café?
a: That sounds great./ Great./ I like that idea. / Why not?

r: Sorry but I’m really busy./ Maybe next time./ I would rather not because I am busy.

Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar