9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı MEB Yayınları 54. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ

Yaz Tatilinde Yaptıklarını İngilizce Olarak Anlatma

Last summer I went on the beach.At the sea, the beach was so shiny, and the sun was up in the sky. Everybody was happy to be there. I went with a couple of crazy friends. We went swimming, and dancing, all the night, and I got to say that we know how to party. They’re like some party animals. The worm nights, the cool breeze in our faces, when we’re staring at the stars, and look at the moon, was so beautiful. I got tan a little bit more than the rest of my friends, because I fall asleep, but it is not that bad. But in my summer vacation, I was working. I found a good job there, as store seller. In the day I was working, but in the night, I was parting. With the money raised in my summer vacation, I could afford to buy that new laptop I always wished for.

Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

4 yorum

Helal Sizlere Emeğinize Sağlık

helal olsun diyorum çünkü benim için çok güzel bir şey bu

helal olsun diyorum çünkü benim için çok güzel bir şey bu

EYW saat 7 de basladım 7 uniteyi bitirdim çok Sagolun Emegi gecen herkeze teşekkür

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar