9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı MEB Yayınları 69. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
10 Read the telephone conversation below and complete it with your own answers.

George: Hello, it is George calling. Can I speak to Sam?
You : Hi George, This is Sam.
George : Hi Sam, how is it going?
You : Hi, George. Everything is OK.
George : Sam, I am planning to have a party on Sunday evening, and can you come to the party?
You : George, can you speak a bit slower?
George: Sam, I am planning to have a party on Sunday evening,
You : A party on Sunday evening.
George : And can you come and join my party?
You : What kind of a party will it be?
George: Sorry, I forgot to tell you that. It will be a garden party, Sam.
You : A garden party,
George: You are joining. Right?
You : Yes, exactly. When is it starting, George?
George: At home, Sam. And it is starting at seven o’clock.
You : I’ll be there, George.
George : Thanks, Sam. See you then.

Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar