9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı MEB Yayınları 13. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
a. Answer the following questions.

He looks sad because he misses his family.

b. Now write a postcard for the situation below.

My Dear Family,
Hello, everyone. I am having a wonderful time here. I have friends from all over the world. There are twenty-four
people in my class. I have friends from Germany, France, Belgium and a lot of different countries. My best friend
Louis is French. He is from Strasbourg. We play basketball together.
I miss you so much.
Love from Amsterdam.

Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar