7. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı Lider Yayınları 64.Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
Sayfadaki 7. Etkinliğin Cevapları
She has some superstitions.

Sayfadaki 8. Etkinliğin Cevapları
Angel: Oh, Meredith. I’m so worried. Guess what happened?
Meredith: Hey, calm down! Tell me what happened.
Angel:I saw a black cat in front of me. Then, I crossed the road. I looked back. The cat was behind me. I ran down the road. Suddenly I realized that….
Meredith: What?
Angel: That ladder. Can you believe that? I was under that terrible ladder.
Meredith: Hahaaaaaa…..Are you serious?
Angel:Oh, come on, Angel. Let’s go to a fortune teller’s.
Meredith: Oh, no. You are serious.

Sayfadaki 9. Etkinliğin Cevapları

She saw a black cat, walked under a ladder. She thinks that they will bring bad luck.

7.sınıf ingilizce ders kitabı ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar