9.Sınıf A1.2 İngilizce Ders Kitabı 64.Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
Sayfadaki 1/C Etkinliği Cevapları:
I think a healthy diet should be balanced. We should
eat from different food groups as much as our body
needs daily. We shouldn’t eat only one kind of food. For
example, we shouldn’t eat pizza, hamburger or pasta
all the time. We should also eat fruit, vegetables, grains
and meat equally. We shouldn’t eat less or more than we
need.

Sayfadaki 1/D Etkinliği Cevapları:
I go out once a week. I usually have hamburger or pizza
when I am out. I only eat in a clean restaurant. If I think
that a restaurant is dirty, I never go there. I also clean my
fork, knife and spoon with a tissue before I start to eat.


İngilizce A1.2 Öğretmen Kitabı
Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar