9. Sınıf İngilizce Ders Kitabı MEB Yayınları 64. Sayfa Cevapları
TÜM SINIFLARA AİT DERS ve ÇALIŞMA KİTAPLARI CEVAPLARI İÇİN TIKLAYINIZ
b. Match the idioms with their definitions.

1) b 2) c 3) a 4) e 5) d

c. Frederick is a 20 year-old young man trying to be successful in acting. Read his statements and complete the sentences with the idioms in a

I believe in my talents. I know that I’ll make the big time one day.
• Many people think fame is a very rare thing that happens to only lucky people. However, if you work hard
and believe in yourself, success is not something that happens blue moon.
• Some other people think that it’s a fantastic thing to be famous. You can’t judge a book by its cover.
Famous people face countless problems every day.
• If you hit the nail on the head, I mean do the right thing at the right time, success comes automatically.
• I’m not in a hurry, though. I’m trying to make slow but sound steps. You know haste makes waste.
Yasal Uyarı: Yayınlanan yazıların ve haberlerin tüm hakları calisma-derskitabicevaplari.com'a aittir.

, ,

0 yorum

LÜTFEN YORUMLARINIZI YAZINIZ

d. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.

Popüler Yayınlar